• Posted by : Unknown Friday, January 29, 2016

    Hello again to everyone, this will be my first anime review for 2016. Hope this will be useful to some of you. The anime that I will be sharing is currently an on-going anime with three episode presently.

    Hai to Gensou no Grimgar


    I choose this anime because it's one of the anime that is currently on my watch list. I'll write some of the anime that I am currently watching some other time. I'll just give a quick introduction about this anime first. 

    The story so far is so typical with a slow pace online RPG style. They fight, they try to learn new skills and they form a party in order to survive. So why am I wasting my time in writing this if it's a typical online RPG anime. Well because compared to some anime with the same genre and story line, this one has a more realistic view on what can really happen if you are sent to a new world killing monster to survive. 


    Plus is has a smoother and lighter feel to it when you are watching it. I watch this when I want to relax.

    The art is pretty decent, even without the fan service you can still feel a little ecchi with the female characters. If you are into this kind of anime, I highly recommend you to try this. The story is still in its development stage so it won't be that difficult to catch with the flow.




    Art: 9/10
    Story: 8/10

    Reference:







    0 comments

  • Copyright © - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Anime and Manga Review Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan