• Posted by : Unknown Thursday, January 28, 2016

    If you are reading this now then it means you took the time to go to my blog because you are an otaku who loves either anime or manga. And for that I would like to welcome you and thank you for your time.

    I will be giving reviews and recommendations for both anime and manga that I personally like. Well honestly who gives a damn about my suggestions, there are already lots of blog about anime and manga. The difference is that I'll make it sure that the reviews that I will create will be worth your time. I will give both the positive and negative side for you to have a better view of what you will be watching or reading.

    In my experience, before I watch an anime or read a manga, I will research about it first so that my time will not be wasted on it. Twenty minutes watching or reading is a lot of time and therefore what you're going to pick should be worth while.

    Again, Thank you and Welcome!



    0 comments

  • Copyright © - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    Anime and Manga Review Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan